english Just bought 420cheats for legit cheat.. But its shiet

Discussion in 'CS:GO Customer Testimonials' started by Pallaton, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Pallaton

Pallaton Member

So like.. I hate that 420 cheats have like no features, so i want to spend my money on something else. So i was wondering if Unity was something. But i cant seem to find a new preview of the hack, so im wondering if the hack is outdated? and if not. Why should i buy it, and what about rage is that a thing in this hack?

2. Kevqn

Kevqn Member

Male
    It's definitely not outdated, I still use it in CSGO. It is, in my opinion, better than artificial, aw, and 420. I win all HvH situations in competitive matchmaking and if you make a clever enough config, it can seem like you're not even cheating at all. It has a shit ton of features and I wouldn't even worry about it ever getting detected.

3. Pallaton

Pallaton Member

Does it get updated from time to time?

4. Metty

Metty TitleNullException

Male
    Yes, it gets updates. It hasn't been detected since October 2016 if I recall correctly. One of the best cheats when it comes to Legit playing. HvH is also very good, although you have to be a decent HvH player. I can recommend it 100%. In the last weeks it was a bit weird that some of the knife skins had animation glitches. I don't know if that is fixed.

5. Pallaton

Pallaton Member

Okay, i was just wondering, havent heard much of unity. So i was not sure on what to get, but seems like its worth

6. Metty

Metty TitleNullException

Male
    TASPi second acc?

7. Дрейк

Дрейк Mally

Female
    Calm down, he's wanting to know if he should buy Unity. Instead of letting him continue to use other shitty providers, greet him with a friendly attitude and facts about Unity that he should know before he commits to buying it.

Yes, it gets updated quite often. There are times where an update will take longer due to priorities, but for the most part, they are all quickly pushed. Most other providers are more worried about income than bugs in their cheats. Unity staff cares about their customers to an almost never-before-seen extent. We offer quality, which can take time to be delivered, but the wait is always worth it.

I've used many cheats, even some private/invite-only cheats. I still find myself coming back to Unity after all this time. It's a great cheat, and I love it. I'm sure you will too.

8. Ban The Immortal

Ban The Immortal Member

Male
    for me best legit aim i never test the rage but legit i still have + 300 game no get OW
    so Best legit. and Never Vac Wave unity Never get detected.. so best for me ^^

9. Hixiliene

Hixiliene

Male
    Unity is one of the biggest Cheat Provider with over 80000 Registered users in our Forum. We are undetected since 2016 and are one of the best Cheats for legit cheating with many options for the best legitcheat experience. We also offer Rage and HvH Features but our main point is Legit cheating.

10. Metty

Metty TitleNullException

Male
    But what about ToS (1.4) then doge

11. rivriv0

rivriv0 Emilio Garcia

Male
    I seriously recommend it. Haven't been active as much on CSGO or the cheating scene since last year so don't know what's changed, but I still know that Unity is as undetected as ever. Best value of money you'll ever spend on legit cheats. 10/10 would customize skins again.

TASPiIsBack likes this.
  12. Vrabie

Vrabie Member

Male
    Just bought yesterday, hvh 3 compe and still not banned.
    It's worth it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice