Is Unity still going strong?

Discussion in 'CS:GO Pre-Sale Questions' started by theZeni, Dec 27, 2020.

1. theZeni

theZeni b1g NN

Male
    Hello everyone and happy holidays!

After a long time I decided to get back to Unity. YAY!
    The only question. Is it still going strong within the security/detection?

Thanks!

2. KarloXXXX

KarloXXXX Member

Male
  3. ShiiNe

ShiiNe dishonorable ♥

strong as a legit cheat doge

MRX Chris likes this.
  4. Captainjack

Captainjack Member

Male
    Aperently many bans in the past week without much information or intrest by devs. I would wait till that all is resolved otherwise one of the best legit ones out there.

5. knightfall

knightfall

Admin Post
    we told you we're already investigating this issue. however talking about "many" is kinda exaggerated when less than 1% of our customer base is affected right?

Kyojin and ShiiNe like this.
  6. Kyojin

Kyojin I did not die, and yet I lost Life’s Breath.

Female
    Even of the 1% you talk about, as far as I've seen only 1 user has posted a screenshot that he was actually VAC banned and only his screenshot and not the account link which also seems suspicious to me kappa. But the rest of this 1% have only cried in Shoutbox and whined that they have received through Unity VAC but when you ask about account link or screenshot then either they go silent or they talk around hot pap and still bring no hand solid evidence.

I've been here at Unity for barely a week and I've noticed that a lot of people enjoy the cheat, but somehow they don't want Unity to make a profit and they make the community feel insecure for no understandable reason. Weird Humans:3

7. Captainjack

Captainjack Member

Male
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198854383276

Only been using unity

banned after 10 matches + rank matches only VAC.

Edit: i dont want to hate on unity or anything i just got many accounts banned using unity (4 by now) and want this issue to be resolved as soon as possible. Its still one of the best legit cheats out there.

Attached Files:

ShiiNe and Flo like this.
  8. ShiiNe

ShiiNe dishonorable ♥

or maybe they wait for Staff Members since they dont have to Post proofs to you :)

42x1 likes this.
  9. Kyojin

Kyojin I did not die, and yet I lost Life’s Breath.

Female
    I didn't mention that they have to prove anything to me, my point is that if someone wants to pull down a cheat provider crying that the cheat is detected then they should post evidence that the cheat is actually detected.

What you wrote there I can not completely understand, because when people write in the shoutbox "no overwatch no nothing - got vac yesterday. stay away from this shiat if you wanna keep your acc." then that does not look to me that he is waiting for a "supporter" to show "proof". This looks more like he was banned, maybe really VAC, maybe just OW and now he is angry so he is crying in chat and just wants to unsettle other members without any proof and wrong information.

With such people I have to then really just grab my head and think how stupid you have to be.

Hixiliene likes this.
  10. lucagtr17

lucagtr17 Member

Male
    probably the best hack for legit hacking

11. 42x1

42x1 Member

Male
    hey there. I think I was the one with the screenshot. what further information do you need?

ShiiNe likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice