Invitations

Discussion in 'PUBG Pre-Sale Questions' started by MightJustBuyIt, Jun 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MightJustBuyIt

MightJustBuyIt Member

So, as far as I understand, the hacks are down for everyone right?
    (pubg of course)
    Let's assume they are.
    So that's step 1.
    Hacks available for purchase.

Step 2.
    Get "vouched".

What If I don't know anyone? What If I just want to pay 50$ EUR (which is 78$ CAD BY THE WAY:coldsweat:!) and enjoy the hack? Is there anything at all I can do then or I just... y'know by some shitty 35$ a month hack that barely works half the time (Which I already do, by the way... sucks man.)

Step 3. Pay

Am I getting this right?

Also...
    What is "verified"?? What the hell do they "verify":O?

P.-S.: I do not mean to come out rude! It just appears that way sometime:grinning:

ccc9426 likes this.
  2. 0zk3r

0zk3r Guest

find friends

3. Jacobt543

Jacobt543 Member

Male
    Yes the pubg hacks are currently down for everyone. The invite system before the cheat went down was to have a verified member vouch for you and then to send an application in which you get verified if they accept you. They may or may not change how the system works once the cheat comes alive. If you don’t know anyone, then meet people. Join the teamspeak, play games with members, be active on the forum. You just need to gain the trust of someone. Buying a csgo sub can help because you gain access to the premium area.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    Kappa69 likes this.
  4. Mia

Mia =)

Female
    No
    1. You have to be invited by an existing verified member (with a subscription running) who's going to be the responsible for any act / rulebreak you do
    2. that's how it works, you can get a vouch by being active on forums & making some friends , join the teamspeak and play some cs / pubg games together until you gain someone's trust and you're in :).

5. TASPi

TASPi Ich hab nichts gegen euch , Der Joker schon

Male
    Yea as @Jacobt543 said , its an Invite System for Unity PUBG , If ur not Invited by an Verified Member ur unable to purchase this Cheat
    How to get verified is not that hard , i only can repeat , get some friends here , play some Hacks with other Members.. play with Members who already got UnityPUBG take a look at the Cheat if u died and spectate them maybe maybe they gonna invite u cause they like u and wanna play some more with u

@hensi got his Invite by me cause he asked me if i got Pubg Unity and i played my first Unityhacks Pubg Games with him after that i invited him that we can play together:)

Kappa69 likes this.
  6. iamaturd

iamaturd Member

7. hkniso1

hkniso1 Member

Male
    Looking forward to a friend, look forward to an invitation, csgo or pubg

8. fujie5656956

fujie5656956 Member

Male
    First you have to have a very good friend who has the qualification to invite

9. Dankmaster

Dankmaster Member

Male
    Get active in the forum join ts and talk to people don‘t ask them for an invite instantly

10. MightJustBuyIt

MightJustBuyIt Member

Thank you all for your answers. I Just wanted to make sure I did understand correctly. I always have been lucky enough to join sites before they ask for vouchers before.

Anyway, if any of y'all want to play pubg, realm royal or BF1, hit me up!
    I got premiums for around 60 games, none of them are PUBG though, it's down on every site for now, except the shitty ones.

11. xieyuhua

xieyuhua Member

Male
    -Where are you from

12. xieyuhua

xieyuhua Member

Male
    Where are you from?

13. Diogo122

Diogo122 Member

Male
    So is already back for trusted users?

14. Diogo122

Diogo122 Member

Male
    oh sorry i was being retarded lol

15. MightJustBuyIt

MightJustBuyIt Member

French Canada, Aka Quebec.
    Why do you ask?

16. Morten

Morten Uncaught ReferenceError: Supporter is not defined

Male
    Is this post here now a shoutbox where you can talk about everything?

17. xieyuhua

xieyuhua Member

Male
    Hope that we can be friends.

18. ccc9426

ccc9426 Member

Male
    I want to get a qualification to buy pubg. What should I do?

19. S64

S64 Member

Male
    How do I become verified and gain access to the PUBG cheat?
    • First off, we would like to thank you for your interest in our product! The verification system is used to create a better and safer experience for our users. In order to become verified, you'll have to send your unique vouch link to a friend who already has been verified. Once your friend confirmed that he knows and trusts you then you will be able to apply for access through our support ticket system. Be warned though, we don't accept abuse of the vouch links! Only send your link to people who you already know and don't share the link on public forums etc. Spamming the forums won't help you to get invited.

20. ccc9426

ccc9426 Member

Male
    I don't know a person who is already qualified.
    Can you help me?Please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice