english I returned to the best! My testimonial.

Discussion in 'CS:GO Customer Testimonials' started by theZeni, Nov 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. theZeni

theZeni b1g NN

Male
    In the first place, i would like to say, I've been using Unity 1 year ago. I decided to buy it again.

Hello and let's start!

Legitbot - 10/10
    What can I say about legitbot... Legitbot in Unity is simply.. perfect! I used a lot pay2cheats (iw, aw, mutiny, iniuria) but Unity is just perfect. Awesome features such as backtrack. I can get 40 kills per game and still look legit, that's the magic of Unity.

Visuals - 9/10
    Only visuals I use are chams visible only and bomb info, that's all.. But I can say it looks good, I would give it 10/10 but some fps drops occured (may or may not be fault of the cheat)

Ragebot - 7/10
    Since I bought it only few hours ago, I didn't have chance to test the new ragebot, I heard Unity made a big step forward with HvH, so I'm pretty sure I will test it later (and I will add it to this testimonial)

*EDIT - So, I played a lot of wingman HvH with unity. And I must say, that it is very decent, can destroy a lot of cheap cheat users, or pasta users easily. But still. Resolver can get broken by some AA by other cheats (couldn't even hit zeus, sometimes aw). For that price (which is awesome imo) it's pretty good :)

Misc - 10/10
    Bhop edits such as failures, etc. Amazing, love it!

Triggerbot - 10/10
    Well, it's triggerbot, there's no much to talk about, it's fast, accurate, it hits.

Overall rating - 9.75/10

Security - 10/10

Simply. The best cheat for legitbot, that's why I bought it. I played with old version one year, no VAC, no OW (rage OW doesn't count) so I hope this time will be the same

Thank you for your time reading my testimonial.

Have a great day!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
    Phil, Jinesh5184, Max Dembo and 2 others like this.
  2. AimBort

AimBort Skel

Male
    I'm glad you've had a positive experience, head over to the config section whenever you plan on testing some of the new HvH possibilties. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice