How do I purchase it?

Discussion in 'PUBG Pre-Sale Questions' started by ruin, Jun 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruin

ruin Member

Male
    How do I purchase it?

2. hkniso1

hkniso1 Member

Male
    Boring problem.

3. Morten

Morten Uncaught ReferenceError: Supporter is not defined

Male
    You can't purchase it right now cause it's disabled. Wait until the cheat is online again ;)

And you have to be verified for it. You can find more about it in the FAQ
    --> https://www.unityhacks.com/threads/unity-pubg-questions-answers-faq.19871/

• How do I become verified and gain access to the PUBG cheat?
      • First off, we would like to thank you for your interest in our product! The verification system is used to create a better and safer experience for our users. In order to become verified, you'll have to send your unique vouch link to a friend who already has been verified. Once your friend confirmed that he knows and trusts you then you will be able to apply for access through our support ticket system. Be warned though, we don't accept abuse of the vouch links! Only send your link to people who you already know and don't share the link on public forums etc. Spamming the forums won't help you to get invited.

Regards

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  4. Diogo122

Diogo122 Member

Male
    You gotta get trusted first, and the cheat is currently under maintenance to bulletproof against detections
    read the rules session.

5. Antimate

Antimate

Male
    ^

//closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice