hi

Discussion in 'PUBG Pre-Sale Questions' started by PuGB88, Jul 12, 2019.

1. PuGB88

PuGB88 Member

Male
    hello can anyone tell me if there is a waiting time or if you get instant access to the cheats? and if its usb also thanks

2. Kelevra

Kelevra

Male
    If you will get invite you get instant access to buy a cheat. Previous version was on usb, now its on update so maybe it will get another method.

3. Tom

Tom

Male
    You can purchase our CS:GO Cheat directly without having to take any further steps. You can do this here.
    In order to purchase our PUBG Cheat you are required to receive an invitation from an already verified member of our community. After that you have the possibility to introduce yourself in a small verification ticket to get access to our PUBG Cheat. However, this is currently not possible because our PUBG cheat is currently disabled. All information about this status can be found here.

If you decide to buy a subscription, you will automatically get access immediately after the payment has been successful with us. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask them at any time.

never likes this.
  4. never

never

Male
    I want to buy the PUBG unity, I have in this community for more than three years, in another time I bought the hack, nowadays the cs go unity but I would like the pubg unity

5. .maybe

.maybe

when the Pubg hack comes back online you're able to buy it because you are verified.

never likes this.
  6. never

never

Male
    Thank you very much for the information :party::):grinning:

7. getupanddoitagain

getupanddoitagain Member

Male
    Hello. Any ETA for PUBG hack? I absent lately, how long is it disabled?

8. .maybe

.maybe

hey,

there is no ETA. please be patient.