OTHER HELP-OVERWATCH QUESTION!

Discussion in 'Public CS:GO Media' started by Scarpy, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Scarpy

Scarpy

Male
    Hey guys, I've been using unity for 2 weeks now and i love it..but i have a real struggle and i hope you can help me. Every time i'm playing my rank up game to GLOBAL i am facing cheaters..mostly obvious ones and i can t rank up..i am legit cheating..but sometimes i get some one deags or some sick shots but only in games that i am losing..my question is: how can i face those cheaters and be more obvious and blatant for them but not of the Overwatch System..how many games can i play being kinda obvious without getting banned? Thanks in advance

2. JSkittlez

JSkittlez

It’s all a risk. I would toggle/rage only when I see its the other cheater you can see there names

3. JSkittlez

JSkittlez

And play it like your legit, make them make the mistakes and push not you. Be patient and it will pay off

4. Happy

Happy ehem. GvH

Female
    Hi Scarpy,

First of all it has to be said that you need 11 reports to get into Overwatch. These reports reset after 24 hours.

To get in against cheaters you can either use a Semi-Rage Config, which is without Anti-Aim.
    You can find many on the forum.
    Or you can use a more obvious but legit config like this one:

You can find it here:

https://www.unityhacks.com/threads/valle‘s-perfect-legit-mm-configs-ow-tested.18359/

Just add Wallhack and don't play too hard on Wallhack but try to hide it.

But be aware : This is my own opinion and I don't assure you the security of your account.

Best Regards,
    Happy