Hello everyone

Discussion in 'PUBG Pre-Sale Questions' started by zx545455, May 17, 2019.

1. zx545455

zx545455 Member

Hello everyone, I am a new member. I came to this place through a friend recommendation. I like pubg games. My friend told me that Unityhacks is very powerful. I also watched some Unityhacks videos. I like it very much. I really want to know that Unityhacks is hard to fix. Can a friend invite me to buy Unityhacks? Thank you! <Forgive my bad English>

luosijia likes this.
  2. Morten

Morten

Male
    • How do I become verified and gain access to the PUBG cheat?
      • First off, we would like to thank you for your interest in our product! The verification system is used to create a better and safer experience for our users. In order to become verified, you'll have to send your unique vouch link to a friend who already has been verified. Once your friend confirmed that he knows and trusts you then you will be able to apply for access through our support ticket system. Be warned though, we don't accept abuse of the vouch links! Only send your link to people who you already know and don't share the link on public forums etc. Spamming the forums won't help you to get invited.

3. zx545455

zx545455 Member

Ok, thank you for your answer.

4. zx545455

zx545455 Member

Friends, if you can help me, it’s better.

5. antio96

antio96 a heart full of mysteries

dude, I think that is this only way you can gain access to pubg UH. furthermore, it is in beta currently and not accessable for everyone but those, who had been banned during the last ban wave and/or were premium members before, I think :D

Pyryttaja and Happy like this.
  6. Happy

Happy

Male
    Hi zx545455,

As @Morten already said,

to obtain access to the PUBG cheat, you need to know someone who already has access to the cheat to invite you. Then, if you obtain verification through creation of a ticket and purchase PUBG premium, you can invite your friends to purchase the cheat. Please remember that you are not allowed to sell or harass our users to try to obtain an invite. Attempting to do so may result in account restrictions or termination.

If you don't have any friends who have access to the PUBG cheat, you can utilise our friendly community to befriend someone who does (e.g. our forums or our TeamSpeak); doing this must be in a nondiscriminatory fashion (not targeting our verified users). We have this in place to minimise harassment and to maximise safety.

Kindest regards,
    Happy

Marvinn and Sophiemrtn like this.
  7. zx545455

zx545455 Member

Thank you for your reply. I understand the way to get the qualification to use Unityhacks. I will stay active. I hope friends can invite me. Thank you.

8. zx545455

zx545455 Member

Thank you for your reply. I understand the way to get the qualification to use Unityhacks. I will stay active. I hope friends can invite me. Thank you.

9. szss2117

szss2117 Member

I'm in the same situation as you. I hope you get the invitation ticket~ Fighting!

10. sunnnnn

sunnnnn

Male
    It's still the testing phase.so just wait.and make some friends

czkcj190 likes this.
  11. biaoid

biaoid

NO

xHAM likes this.
  12. zx545455

zx545455 Member

Are there any friends who are willing to help me get an invitation?

13. Vice

Vice Support Leader

Male
    I can be your friend but I cannot invite you :(

(Invitations are currently not processed. Please wait until UnityPUBG is out of beta.)

755756466 and ShiiNe like this.
  14. Pyryttaja

Pyryttaja

Male
    You said that you came here through your friend recommendation, right? So why don't you ask your friend to invite you when the cheat will properly released.

antio96 likes this.
  15. Antimate

Antimate No support via pm.

Male
    I can be your friend aswell doge