hack question

Discussion in 'CS:GO Pre-Sale Questions' started by Envious_Tm, Mar 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foxter

Foxter No Longer Supporter

Male
    It takes 9 - 10 reports to get into overwatch, 2x 5 reports = 10 :p.
    If you play 1 game every 22.5 hours, you will never get Overwatched, if you play with at least 1 premade :).

2. AndroLegend9

AndroLegend9

Male
    Yes. IF you are LEM+ 10 reports are not enough for OW.

3. Foxter

Male
    That is untrue :p. I've been OW at LEM, playing 2 games.

4. AndroLegend9

AndroLegend9

Male
    Man can you shut up if you don't know scene please?
    I boosted people with hack on 10 different accounts so I know every stuff about OW unless they changed anything.
    You must say thank you to your ''friends'' if you earned ban on acc!

5. Foxter

Male
    I don't think Unity staff report customers, and asking me to shut up is very immature, I'm trying to have a conversation with you. If you aren't interested an feel that you are the wiser person here that's fine, try not to get offense, this is no place to be a child.

6. AndroLegend9

AndroLegend9

Male
    1) I am not Unity staff (i would love to be part of this community but if I don't get normal human rights-that I can say what I think then I don't plant to be staff. Work as staff is hard and I know it so that's why I would like to help them as much as possible)
    2) Asking you to shut up isn't kinda immature if you are saying things you know (dunno why u want this but yes). I know how OW works so please stop saying things that aren't real.
    3) I am not interested in conversation with you about this because I am here to HELP THE GUY WHO NEEDS HELP WITH OW and not to be bickering with you.
    4) Well if you think I am a child look your last sentence and think about your english before trying to tell me that I am acting like a child if you think so.
    Regards!

7. Envious_Tm

Envious_Tm Member

Male
    stop fighting

8. Envious_Tm

Envious_Tm Member

Male
    stop fighting

9. Foxter

Male
    That's all you had to say, I was not implying you were a Unity staff member, but I played with Unity staff :).

I'm very sorry, I will leave this thread alone now, it shouldn't end in fighting, it's meaningless and unneccesary.

10. AndroLegend9

AndroLegend9

Male
    Yes thank you for your explanation of my last post. I said I am here to help you with OW and not to bicker with him but he wants so.^^

11. Envious_Tm

Envious_Tm Member

Male
    No need for the fighting, your both being immature and this needs to stop. both of you need to calm down, and I will play 1 game a day with hacks. I will try the 2 games and one with premade teams.

12. Foxter

Male
    As long as you play legit. ( VERY LEGIT ), you can play any amount of games, I once played 6 games a day without overwatch :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice