[Guide] Ultra Low Textures (Works with specific games)

Discussion in 'Public Releases' started by eqxc, May 20, 2018.

1. eqxc

eqxc Member

Male
    Ultra Low Textures makes everything look super clear and gives you an advantage while playing. I am not the author of this post - this method has been distrubuted throughout the community but I am here to share this with you guys as it can serve as a useful FPS booster and a significant visual advantage.

Does it increase your fps? Yes it can.
    Is it bannable? Yes it is, but it's not detectable.
    Does it only work with NVIDIA? Not sure, this tutorial is for NVIDIA only.
    Do I need a third Party Software? Yes you need NVIDIA Inspector, you can find many downloads online, it's made by NVIDIA.
    Why would people use it? Everything is super clear and you can spot cameras, drones and players a LOT easier.

Tutorial Video (not my video):

Tutorial in TEXT:
    1. Download and open NVIDIA Inspector (no installation required)
    2. Click on the wrench Icon and select "PLAYERUNKNOWN BATTLEGROUNDS"
    3. Change the Graphic Settings as following:

Antialiasing - Transparency (Super)sampling : AA_MODE_REPLAY_MODE_ALL
    Texture filtering - LOD Bias (DX) : 3.0000

Texture filtering - Driver Controlled LOD Bias : OFF
    Texture filtering - Quality : High Performance

4. Apply the changes and export the profile to your desktop with any name, DO NOT close NVIDIA Inspector
    5. Open the profile with any Text Editor, search for "7573135" and change it's value from "24" to "200" (Value is UNDER the number, DO NOT change "7573135")
    6. Save the file and import it back to NVIDIA Inspector and apply the changes
    (In the video are shown more steps, but I skipped those since they didn't make a difference and I couldn't find the files shown in the video)

If you wish to UNDO these settings, just simply open NVIDIA Inspector, choose the desired game, and click on the restore icon.

You can obtain the download link from google by simply typing "Nvidia Profile Inspector Download"

If any help is required with this, please feel free to message me - I have tested this on PUBG, R6S, CSGO and Quake Live.

holyraider likes this.
  2. biohazard

biohazard ̶p̶ɹ̶ɐ̶z̶ɐ̶ɥ̶o̶ᴉ̶q̶

Male
    Textures dont really affect FPS after theyve been loaded.

3. eqxc

eqxc Member

Male
    I thought that at first it could very well be placebo but I feel like its much smoother on PUBG specifically. Not sure as to why

4. Klotz

Klotz Member

Male
    it is possible for AMD apu's with internal Graphics?

5. eqxc

eqxc Member

Male
    This is not support by AMD no, you can do this with Intel Intergrated Graphics but its a slightly different method.

Christian Giachello likes this.
  6. Christian Giachello

Christian Giachello Member

Male
    Which method should I use it for Intel HD Graphics? Do you know it?