Global update 07/22/2015 - Unity CS:S price reduction

Discussion in 'News' started by Phil, Jul 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phil

Phil

Admin Post
    Dear customers and anyone interested,

moving our system to a new server is done and went flawless. Beside the internal system changes, we made some changes to the products.

Unity CS:GO
    Draw Recoil function does only draw the recoil crosshair when you're shooting. Style of the crosshair has changed.

Unity CS:S
    We fixed all known bugs and reduced the monthly cost to 8.- EUR. All other subscription models for CS:S are canceled.

Best regards,
    Unityhacks

2. Sen66

Sen66 from 127.0.0.1:1337

Male
    mhmkay

3. cubalibre

cubalibre roll it up, light it up! ❤️

Male
    draw recoil patch ❤️ so useful
    lets spray them down :D

NickBruins, Hejsh and Phil like this.
  4. Dzeimsas

Dzeimsas Member

For me unity's draw recoil that dot was the best before,will check today whats new :)

Hmm just saw something is wrong with performance, with hack plays with some small spikes. Not sure if its only for me.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  5. talhaS

talhaS Member

Male
    Skinchanger update pls :( knife :(

6. Dzeimsas

Dzeimsas Member

sorry,but this update has fucked everything up. Impossible to play with hack injected. There is no FPS drop, but when hack injected you have like screen stuttering, it just makes impossible to play....

7. Recon

Recon Member

Works fine for me on new update, but theres been alot of people talking about issues

8. Exitium

Exitium OG

Male
    Looks great! I love draw recoil! Now I just have to wait till I can get a new subscription. :C

9. It would work great for me too if i wasn't running it on a Virtual Machine Kappa. Fuck this error ;-;

10. mistere

mistere Member

Male
    the hacks works fine but im getting major screen stuttering when looking side to side and its super annoying.

not a fan of the new box esp though, i liked the regular square not a giant rectangle. it was easier to fake.

11. Phil

Phil

Admin Post
    There were no changes to the esp. Just copy the contents of your old client's config folder and paste it to the new one's.

12. tra3

tra3 Member

Male
    nice job!

13. prtj88

prtj88 Member

With this hack you can play with legitimate global rank? I am very interested in buying this hack, the aimbot and unnoticed for ow without using visual?

14. NickBruins

NickBruins Member

Male
    Yes it is all customizable. You can also choose from configs that users made on here. You can try the 48 hour trial and if you like it you can buy more time. Here you can buy the trial: http://www.unityhacks.com/getpremium/UnityCSGO

yuxexes99 likes this.
  15. prtj88

prtj88 Member

He has fps drop? I play with 1280x900 fraud works with any resolution? About FaceIt can use visual?

16. NickBruins

NickBruins Member

Male
    We have multiple configs on the website compatible with faceit and cevo. It does not lag no :).. And as far as I know you can use any resolution

prtj88 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice