OTHER Ghost Rider

Discussion in 'Public PUBG Media' started by JaeSup, May 27, 2019.

1. JaeSup

JaeSup Member

Male
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hi friends I am a cheat player in Korea. As I was pictured above, I used the Chinese cheat program everyday and was enjoying the cheat as usual. A friend introduced me unityhacks. After that, I joined the forum. I have exhausted my invitation ticket, so I can not use unity with my friends. I am so sad. So, is there anyone who can play a game with me and be a friend while using the Chinese Cheat program for a while?

Although my English was immature, it would be hard to read, but thank you for reading.

2. JaeSup

JaeSup Member

Male
    [​IMG]
    This is the process of flying through the sky
    However, this cheat program is not perfect, so I want to use the perfect Unity cheat because I eat the account block.

3. Anduin

Anduin Member

:)Making more friends might help you.

JaeSup likes this.
  4. JaeSup

JaeSup Member

Male
    Okay, I want to make a lot of friends.:)

5. XtC_

XtC_ Member

This looks more like you promoting another cheat, and that is against the forum rules, so i would suggest you stop doing that if you ever want to use Unity.

JaeSup likes this.
  6. JaeSup

JaeSup Member

Male
    I'm not promoting other cheats. There is not enough security in Chinese Cheetah Prograve, so it takes less than 1 hour to take account block action, but the Unity Cheat of the photos sent by a friend is very secure and there are few blocks. I am sorry if I have violated the regulations.

7. XtC_

XtC_ Member

Ah okay, maybe i didn't understand what you were saying.

To make friends here, normally people buy the CSGO cheat first which gives access to the premium area. You play csgo or pubg with existing members and hope for the best. Some people get on the Unity Teamspeak channel and make friends there.

8. XtC_

XtC_ Member

JaeSup likes this.
  9. JaeSup

JaeSup Member

Male
    Thank you for your valuable information. I watched the video of the supporter YouTube channel, but the Unity cheet is clean and perfect.

10. JaeSup

JaeSup Member

Male
    Thank you for good information. In Korea, there are few users who play csgo. I played pubg because it was a game I have never played before.
    I already have two friends who use Unity cheat, but the two friends are exhausted because I have exhausted all the invitation tickets.
    LOL

11. hyeon98

hyeon98 Member

Male
    wtf...!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice