Game bans

Discussion in 'CS:GO Pre-Sale Questions' started by theZeni, May 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valle

valle only legit

Male
    If you play legit, you can´t get banned by VACnet, VACnet send you directly to overwatch, and overwatch is watching your demos -> if you are legit enough, you cant get banned.
    Thats it.

2. valle

valle only legit

Male
    Maybe you was not legit enough...

3. valle

valle only legit

Male
    And also legit is for me fov max 0.5/0.6

many ppl running around and tell me legit is max 0.9, it isn´t.... watch the demo in slowmo and it isnt legit anymore (it is a flick) and you are doing 15 kills with flick? never -> OW.
    Thats the point, legit isnt legit for everyone the same....

BTW. im playing 15 Games a day with my main, no OW and i never got any sort of OW Ban in my whole CS:GO playtime.

flushavage likes this.
  4. killaaaa

killaaaa Member

Male
    It's simple dont use aimbot or atleast dont you silent. Most bans on all the sites peolple had silent on. Its not really silent people.

5. valle

valle only legit

Male
    what does you mean with Silent?
    pSilent?
    or what?

6. Nefitol

Nefitol Member

Male
    My recommendation as things are now don't inject or don't play at all until things got sorted out what causing these bans, got a friend that got a OW ban 5 min ago he has only played total clean the last 3 days, last time injected 9 days ago, buy he is not using Unity, another p2c.

Myself last time injected was 15-17/5 on 3 accs, played total clean on 2 of them 2 days ago, still the acc's are fine.

7. ArcOfCovenant

ArcOfCovenant Member

Male
    The CSGO updates were numerous yesterday, I think. About 3-5 in quick succession. I guess that played a huge role in sorting out which ones are legit and which ones are cheating.

8. bronz

bronz Member

Male
    jopa's cheat detected, faimstark detected too

9. Theo Rehtisch

Theo Rehtisch

Male
    [​IMG]

10. Clu

Clu U̵̲̔N̴̝̈́Ḭ̶̒Ṭ̶̂Ý̷͜Ḣ̷̳A̵̢̋C̶̡̃K̶̬̏S̸̫̎

nah, it's not safe to say that anything is detected yet. There is some really really weird bans atm.

11. XtC_

XtC_ Member

Overwatch is so much fun. I used to be a Overwatch investigator and then they realised I was cheating myself and banned me :D

12. killaaaa

killaaaa Member

Male
    Yep. Almost every cheat with it seems to be having issues with bans. I watched my bud play with psilent from another cheat it was far from silent and vacnet right now is looking for aimbots.

13. valle

valle only legit

Male
    This is shit.
    The only thing is pSilent with a too huh FOV cause the bullet goes out and move to head, not the crosshair like on a smooth cfg.

pSilent isn’t it, I play every day a tons of games, nothing.
    Ppl can’t play legit, that cause bans, nothing more.
    VACNet sending you directly to OW and when you play legit for you 0.7+ isn’t legit at all on psilent, you get a ban.
    Strange that me not going banned on 0.5.
    everybody else who is saying ohhhh I’m playing legit got banned, it isn’t legit. Point.

ArcOfCovenant likes this.
  14. ArcOfCovenant

ArcOfCovenant Member

Male
    I wholeheartedly agree. When you get sent into OW, that's where people can really scrutinize your gameplay (how you aim, pre-firing corners, positioning, etc). The way I see it is that a setting can be as legit as possible. You can even stop using the aimbot all-together , but if you lack the in-game knowledge to play legit, you're fucked.

valle likes this.
  15. Morten

Morten Uncaught ReferenceError: Supporter is not defined

Male
    Still no ban for me. Played now 15 MM since new VAC update.

Just play legit and you are "safe" ;)

valle likes this.
  16. theZeni

theZeni b1g NN

Male
    Dude, I think you did not read my posts at all... If you didnt read it, I'll write it again, I've played first MM game after four days and I got kicked and banned in 3rd round of the MM game, which means there was not enough time to get me into OW... So don't say "you don't know how to play legit"... I've had almost 2.4 thousand hours on my main account, only legit cheating, no VAC, no OW until now..

17. theZeni

theZeni b1g NN

Male
    and even if I got into OW (which I'm pretty sure I was in OW plenty of times) I wouldn't get banned by people, because I was good legit player...

18. valle

valle only legit

Male
    You didn’t play legit enough in your games before that’s all!!!

And maybe your other cheat isn’t UD atm, cause you don’t have a unity sub, I see that correct?

19. Pdeet

Pdeet Member

Ok did 5 mm with psilent, sometime
    with visuals sometimes without, not banned at all...

Smfc/GE rank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice