Few questions

Discussion in 'PUBG Pre-Sale Questions' started by Arashi87, Apr 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arashi87

Arashi87 Noblesse

hi all,

Just a few questions regards to global ban and 100years manual ban, i have previously been banned for both many times for using all different providers, will it still be safe to purchase new steam pubg acc ?

And is this an internal injection? How does it overcome pubg daily 25mb updates, which changes the exe version frequently?

2. Jacobt543

Jacobt543 Member

Male
    First off, I have also been manually banned previously and have used Unity perfectly fine. Battleye generally does not HWID ban so new steam accounts should not instantly ban you. It is an internal injection which makes it much smoother then external. And finally, they have a way around the daily 25mb update that you will see if you purchase it. It is all very easy and well worth it. ;)

3. Arashi87

Arashi87 Noblesse

Thanks for the reply, also does this hack stick to one pc only or can be logged in multi pcs?

4. Jacobt543

Jacobt543 Member

Male
    It is HWID locked, but you can make a support ticket asking them to change the HWID. They generally respond pretty quickly and with little hassle.

5. Arashi87

Arashi87 Noblesse

Dev in china? Theyre cracking down in china, getting lots pubg dev arrested lmao

6. Jacobt543

Jacobt543 Member

Male
    Haha, I am not positive but I believe he is in Germany. Either way he has probably taken precautions.

7. Arashi87

Arashi87 Noblesse

Awsome! I will buy it when i get home, big updates right now. Where can i see if its online or offline with the hacks

8. Jacobt543

Jacobt543 Member

Male
    Well first off when you launch the game and the cheat doesn’t match the game version, it will tell you and abort. From there you can check the forums in the PUBG premium section for more information, or just try again later and it may have already been updated as they are always pretty quick.

9. Morten

Morten Uncaught ReferenceError: Supporter is not defined

Male
    No. But there is a Teamspeak Server

10. Arashi87

Arashi87 Noblesse

can anyone verify for me?

11. Arashi87

Arashi87 Noblesse

how do i get verified when i don't know anyone here lol...any aussies here? we can team up in OC for few rounds and then verify me? i couldn't think any other ways x.x

12. Vice

Vice Support Leader

Male
    No one would just vouch for someone they do not know.
    The best approach would be to become an active member of the community, one that helps out and interacts with others. Directly asking for vouches may not get you the result you want, but will get you further away from being verified :/

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    RedJohn and Morten like this.
  13. Caner212

Caner212 Member

Yeah I think most people (if not all) are just going to avoid randoms asking to be verified

14. darrenwu

darrenwu Member

hey,Vice!
    i found a friend who paid for the pubg cheat and helped me for the first step of the verification,im now doing the 2nd step just opened a support tickets.
    so for now im just wait for the result? its already 5 hours passed ,if i didnt get verify ,will i get any news to tell me that or just nothing.

15. Vice

Vice Support Leader

Male
    The possibility of you becoming verified is slim to none at this point.

// closed since it is getting out of hand.

@Arashi87 - sorry for closing the thread. If you have further questions, please send me a PM or open a support ticket.

16. Phil

Phil

Admin Post
    I personally enjoy chinese all you can eat restaurants alot and I'm also using the new HUAWEI P20 Pro. The camera is great and it has this AI that automatically detects what kind of object you are taking a photo of to optimize settings. When I took a photo of my dog it said "meal". It scared me. So no, not chinese.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice