1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FAQ - Read before creating new thread

Discussion in 'Pre-Sale Questions' started by GreenGold, Jan 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreenGold

GreenGold Da Real MVP

Male
    Admin Post
    Hello Unity forum,

This is a FAQ with lots of questions I have been seeing constantly being asked in the ShoutBox and on the forum.
    • I keep getting kicked for Vac Blocking error! With our new update you should not get any VAC blocking errors but if you do use VAC block fixer.
    • Is the hack safe to use? Yes, at the making of this post, the hack has been VAC undetected for more then 1 year. And if hack gets detected you will be notified and you will not be able to inject.
    • When was the last time the hack got detected? October 2016
    • Can I use the hack on multiple accounts? Yes, you can use it on multiple accounts as long it is on the same PC.
    • Can I use the hack on multiple computers? The hack can only be used on a 1 PC at a time, if you need to change a computer, request a HWID change using support ticket.
    • What features does the hack include? You can check out the feature description of the hack over here.
    • What if I don't have a flash drive? You can use any FAT32 device, drive or partition. If you don't have any of things mentioned before you can create virtual drive. Here you can find Guide or you can use Virtual drive creator. If you still need help, you can contact our support anytime.
    • If I get reported a lot in casual/deathmatch/demolition/arms race can I get banned!? Yes, you can get untrusted banned just by getting reports. Although, if you get reported a lot and then go play competitive within the same 24 hours then the reports carry over and you will be sent to overwatch. So don't make it obvious! ;)
    • What is the best way to hack in competitive? The best way to hack in competitive is to use a legit config. You can find these in the config section of the forum.
    • What do the s1 s2 numbers mean on the skin changer? Those are the numbers for the stattrak. S1 is the first number, S2 is second number, and etc.
    • Can I use this on FaceIt and Cevo? Yes, you can use the hack on both of them but we don't officially support them and some of the features are detected on Faceit so be careful. On CEVO you can use pretty much all options except rage ones.
    • Is the hack ESEA/ESL/EAC undetected? No, the hack is detected and you will be banned.
    • Why is the price higher when paying with PSC? PSC does not allow us to use their service officially anymore and therefore we need to charge a higher price in order to not lose money. We recommend using PayPal instead.
    • I paid with Amazon code or PSC, how long does it take for my VIP to be activated? We are working as fast as we can to activate everyones VIP. However this is a manual process and only Phil and GreenGold can process the manual payments.
    Remember, this thread is open for suggestions and improvements. Send me PM if you have any.

Regards,
    GreenGold

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  2. GreenGold

GreenGold Da Real MVP

Male
    Admin Post
    Updated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.