faceit/Esea

Discussion in 'CS:GO Pre-Sale Questions' started by khadorTT, Feb 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khadorTT

khadorTT Member

Male
    Hi i already bought this before but just played on matchmaking and i would like to play faceit and esea undetectable cause around 1year ago i was ban. I would like if it runs with faceit AntiCheat and ESEA.

Thanks

2. markus900

markus900 Member

Male
    Hello! its not working on esea, they are not supporting it yet. but feel free to use it on your own risk on ESEA. On faceit it however, you can use it on serversided, but not for the faceit anticheat client. But ive seen some people use it with Faceit anticheat, but they are using bot loader rather than patchguard. Same in this case, use it on your own risk.

3. Mia

Mia =)

Female
    if you're about Coins or skins , i advice you to play on pvpro , everything there is server-sided. and you can even use a free cheat there. i don't think that you want to play in faceit or esea to get rid of cheaters since you're cheating in first place. (just an idea) , otherwise as 'markus900' said , you can use it on your own risk.

markus900 likes this.
  4. supersonik

supersonik

Male
    ofc you can use it ONCE and never again cause you getting tapped by faceit ac client or esea ac.

thats it. no p2c is safe for faceit ac and esea. when anyone told you another story he's lying on you.

markus900 likes this.
  5. eduardrroo

eduardrroo HvH-Master with Unity

Male
    I playing on FaceIt too you can play with the faceit anticheat client but have to run the hack first than the faceit anticheat client

when you want you can play with me =)
    -> https://beta.faceit.com/en/players/FlyingGerman
    -> http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198432163183

6. supersonik

supersonik

Male
    markus900 likes this.
  7. eduardrroo

Male
    i'm playing more than 2 weeks on the faceit anticheat client and i still not get banned?
    soooo...

8. supersonik

supersonik

Male
    "Member since 05 February 2018" ~ on faceit so whats up with the other profile already banned ?

9. eduardrroo

Male
    no i got 20 accounts vaced cuz i played very agressive (free cheat)
    thats why i just bougt a cheat (a good cheat) where i can play

10. xKordo

xKordo Member

Hi!

Ive seen that many have responded to your post already but i feel like clearing it up in one message.

Yes! Unityhacks is undetected for Both FaceIT and ESEA as far as i know! (Atleast i havent had any issues this far)
    But, there is something to note. Administrators on these platforms check demos regulary. So do not go ham or you will be banned!
    Very well. It is your account.

Thanks for reading and taking advice - Limeio

11. WMS

WMS Member

Male
    You play on Faceit? When i want to start Faceit AC, its write Kernel patch protection. Any help?

12. xKordo

xKordo Member

Remove this comment please

13. xKordo

xKordo Member

Create a separate post and i’ll be the first to respond!

14. gonzalopreto

gonzalopreto Member

Male
    Did you try it on ESEA?

15. Vice

Vice Support Leader

Male
    We do not support leagues and we do not recommend you trying as you will be banned sooner or later.

/ closed

gegengift likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.