Did u get ban with unityhacks on csgo ?

Discussion in 'CS:GO Pre-Sale Questions' started by LSYT, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Federasco

Federasco Member

Male
    I got an OW ban because I raged 2 competitives in a row. Remember that the cheat can be detect by VAC (actually is undetect since October 2016)

Ps: I'm about to buy back :D

2. valle

valle only legit

Male
    if you rage, you dont have to wonder..

Federasco and SWHSmash like this.
  3. abdullzz

abdullzz Member

Male
    Asia server is a CHAOS!! you can't even legit with these people. i've been playing without cheat before for a long time, and they consider me as their HvH rival.

4. mikeutcs1

mikeutcs1 Member

So what happens if unity I S detected one Day? Will all Accounts that used unity in the past be banned or only those who happen to use it in exact that Moment?

Trekt likes this.
  5. Trekt

Trekt Member

Male
    Answer?

6. async

async Jason

Male
    In the moment when VAC's detect's Unity's Signature the cheat would be detected, however VAC need's to collect the signature first to set the player's on the blacklist when people use Unity. When VAC launches a VAC Wave every User who used is on the Blacklist gets VAC banned. After the VAC wave unity can see if they detected before that, it's impossible. However they can detected if VAC creates a new Module to scan cheats, if the cheat detects such module it won't let you inject, until Coder found an Bypass and make the cheat usable again, without getting banned ^^

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice