1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Chat Spammer

Discussion in 'Public Releases' started by PCDominator, Nov 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. PCDominator

PCDominator

Hey,

today im going to release a Unityhacks chat spam bind pack for CS:GO.
    It has some new spam messages that I created. I got the original script from @Clu.

Check the messages it spams here:
    How much did you tag that wall for??

This server is VAC secured, no aimware users here. Buy Unityhacks.com

Your Brett got delivered by Unityhacks.com

I don't cheat, I am just smurfing with Unityhacks.com

I can hear you crouching, you think i hack? You are God damn right Son I use Unityhacks.com

server cvar 'sv_rekt' changed to 1

You think you can kill me? You are Funny. Not without Unityhacks.com dude!

I thought I put bots on hard, why are they on easy?

Unityhacks > all refund your copy paste trash

Unityhacks.com OWNS ME AND ALL

you guys buy accounts on ebay?? Go buy them on Unityhacks.com it's much cheaper

You have the reaction time of a dead puppy. Buy Unityhacks.com to improve

If I wanted to suicide, i'd jump from your ego to your elo, just get good and buy Unityhacks.com

is that a decoy, or are you trying to shoot somebody?

Don't cry and say I'll get banned, it's just annoying. I wont get banned anyways with
    Unityhacks.com

Nice $4750 decoy you just bought. Buy Unityhacks.com to finally hit your shots.

Even Noah can't carry these animals without Unityhacks.com..

This CAN'T get you VAC banned!

How to use it?

1) Copy paste the Code into your Autoexec.

2) Just type "p" when you are In-Game and you will spam a new meassage everytime you press P again.

//spammer by PCDominator
    bind p "Spammer"
    alias Spammer Spammer0 // To use this Script by PCDominator, bind a key to "Spammer"
    alias "Spammer0" "say How much did you tag that wall for??; alias Spammer Spammer1"
    alias "Spammer1" "say This server is VAC secured, no aimware users here. Buy Unityhacks.com; alias Spammer Spammer2"
    alias "Spammer2" "say Your Brett got delivered by Unityhacks.com ; alias Spammer Spammer3"
    alias "Spammer3" "say I don't cheat, I am just smurfing with Unityhacks.com ; alias Spammer Spammer4"
    alias "Spammer4" "say I can hear you chrouching, you think i hack? You are Good damn right Son I use Unityhacks.com; alias Spammer Spammer5"
    alias "Spammer5" "say server cvar 'sv_rekt' changed to 1. ; alias Spammer Spammer6"
    alias "Spammer6" "say You think you can kill me? You are Funny. Not without Unityhacks.com dude ; alias Spammer Spammer7"
    alias "Spammer7" "say I thought I put bots on hard, why are they on easy? ; alias Spammer Spammer8"
    alias "Spammer8" "say Unityhacks > all refund your copy paste trash.; alias Spammer Spammer9"
    alias "Spammer9" "say Unityhacks.com OWNS ME AND ALL; alias Spammer Spammer10"
    alias "Spammer10" "say you guys buy accounts on ebay?? Go buy them on Unityhacks.com it's much cheaper; alias Spammer Spammer11"
    alias "Spammer11" "say You have the reaction time of a dead puppy. Buy Unityhacks.com to improve ; alias Spammer Spammer12"
    alias "Spammer12" "say Without Unityhacks.com the only thing you carry is an extra chromosome.; alias Spammer Spammer13"
    alias "Spammer13" "say If I wanted to suicide, i'd jump from your ego to your elo, just get good and buy Unityhacks.com; alias Spammer Spammer14"
    alias "Spammer14" "say is that a decoy, or are you trying to shoot somebody?; alias Spammer Spammer15"
    alias "Spammer15" "say Don't cry and say I'll get banned, it's just annoying. I wont get banned anyways with Unityhacks.com; alias Spammer Spammer16"
    alias "Spammer16" "say Nice $4750 decoy you just bought. Buy Unityhacks.com to finally hit your shots.; alias Spammer Spammer17"
    alias "Spammer17" "say Even Noah can't carry these animals without Unityhacks.com..; alias Spammer Spammer18"
    alias "Spammer18" "say www.unityhacks.com - best features without lack of security.; alias Spammer Spammer0"

If you don't have an Autoexec already:

1) Download the chatspam.cfg file and paste it into this path.
    [​IMG]

2) Type "exec Chatspam.cfg" into your Ingame console.

Change the key from "p" to something else?

Just open the "chatspam.cfg" and change it.

[​IMG]

best regards,
    PCDominator

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
    Gaso, DxN, capra and 1 other person like this.
  2. raulxtreme135

raulxtreme135

Male
    love it im gonna prove and tell u seems soo funny XDD

PCDominator likes this.
  3. mrfox1316

mrfox1316 Making wallpaper if you want

Male
    Love it i am gonne use it every game thanks

PCDominator likes this.
  4. PCDominator

PCDominator

Appreciate it!

5. DxN

DxN Ich mache mein Business und krieg' das schon hin

Female
    #DAFÜR

6. Gaso

Gaso

Male
    Nice release,great job!

7. King_Smit

King_Smit

Male
    I will try it ASAP!

8. King_Smit

King_Smit

Male
    Hahahahaha this is so funny...i loved it..My aimware frend got angry on me when the chatspam said..THIS IS VAC-SECURED SERVER NO AIMWARE USERS HERE :D HAHAHAHAH Thanks for the awesome chatspam

Faza likes this.