english CSGO at its best

Discussion in 'CS:GO Customer Testimonials' started by XtC_, Jul 8, 2018.

1. XtC_

XtC_

Hello peeps!

For those of you wondering if you should buy Unity CSGO considering the price - BUY IT!! It is hands down the best cheat available for playing legit. You can customise everything and in my opinion that is a great advantage. Even if you decide to semi-rage and end up getting reported and overwatched, as long as your FOV was around 0.7, nobody can convict you (trust me, i am an overwatch investigator myself). Obviously you need to aim just a little bit though...

Aimbot 10/10:

Watch replays and you can see that if you select Perfect Silent Aim with a 0.7 FOV, everything looks legit. The aimbot does not shake or give any indication that you are using something. With snipers, you might want to keep the FOV 0.5 to look super legit. You can choose the aimbot to fire at anything from the head to the balls :D and it will not disappoint you.

Visuals 10/10:

ESP is perfect - i normally don't use chams but even those look great. We also have a skin changer which ACTUALLY WORKS!

Triggerbot 10/10:

You can customise it to suit your needs and it does not disappoint. If you struggle with making it work, it means you haven't set it up properly so ask the community and someone will help.

Ragebot 10/10:

Ah, I rarely use this one as i don't play Hvh but sometimes when faced with a hacker in a legit server, a man has to do what a man has to do. Select Autoaim, Head, 1Tap, Kill, and sit back and watch them cry :D

Safety 1000/10:

VAC has not detected it in a few years now i think and its only because the coders work hard to ensure its secure after an update before releasing it to the users. If you don't play obvious and don't rage a lot, even overwatch won't be able to convict you.

Community + Support 10/10:

Super frendly and helpful, but also willing to put their foot up your ass if you cross a line.

I definitely recommend Unity.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    Tunez and Nyuuu like this.
  2. Hydra

Hydra Member

Male
    Hey which Requirements there are to get a OVerwatch investigator? My Rank ist Master Guardian and i have 131 Wins

3. XtC_

XtC_

I was made an Overwatch investigator at rank Gold Nova 1 with over 140 wins.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
  4. baris34

baris34 Member

150 win and min rank mg 1
    btw thanks for review

5. Nyuuu

Nyuuu Super Saiyajin

Female
    Good Review!

6. hkniso1

hkniso1 Member

Male
    backtrack? The more the better, and how much are you?

7. Nefitol

Nefitol Member

Male
    I actually think its 150 mm wins and Gold Nova 1 rank, it used to be that anyway.

Nyuuu likes this.
  8. Nyuuu

Nyuuu Super Saiyajin

Female
    yep not mg1, gold nova 1 and 150mm wins, if they didnt changed anything

9. baris34

baris34 Member

yea u right nova 1 enough

Nyuuu likes this.
  10. XtC_

XtC_

A year later...

The aimspots are completely messed up, the skin-changer doesn't work, the coder has been working on a recode for half a year now, BUT the cheat is still secure and hasn't been detected.

In the current state, I definitely do not recommend this cheat to friends as its features are outdated.

11. Flo

Flo Management

Male
    Admin Post
    Whats wrong with aimspots? lol

The Skinchanger is working, it's just a bit buggy and we are already working on a fix.

12. XtC_

XtC_

Aimspots:
    Upper Chest aims at legs.
    Throat aims at dick.
    Buttocks aims at chest.

In long distance fights, Nearest aims over the head.

Attached Files:

13. Sophiemrtn

Sophiemrtn Im a cute girl right? Why dont you click my name..

Male
    cant agree more, its outrageously outdated and in need of a new recode

14. Chriisx3

Chriisx3

absolutely agree, unity was absolute top notch when the recode launched but since then it feels like it hasnt gotten a single update

15. Pr3acher

Pr3acher Member

Female
    get good and don't cheat /s