CSGO and multiple accounts

Discussion in 'CS:GO Pre-Sale Questions' started by Cacahuete54, Apr 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cacahuete54

Cacahuete54 Member

Male
    Hi guys,

Thinking about buying the hack, just one question though :

If I use it on alt account, what must I do in order to protect my main account ?
    If, and I say if one day it is detected, how am I sure that the account on where I'm not cheating is safe ?
    I have no idea how it works so maybe if something, some code signatures is still in memory while I'm on legit account, I wish not to get banned. Can they retrace I have multiple accounts or do they not bother with that ?
    Thank you in advance for your answer.

See ya !

2. AndroLegend9

AndroLegend9

Male
    Until you inject hack on your legit account, you will not be banned which means: hacking on legit account is ban.
    After hacking on alt acc just close everything and reboot PC :)

3. Cacahuete54

Cacahuete54 Member

Male
    Ok thank you Andro, I guess you meant "Until you inject hack on your legit account, you will not be banned" assuming it's detected :D
    But I get the idea, so Valve does not crosscheck IP to ban multiple account on the same PC, this is good then I guess ;)
    At the time, did it get detected among the other private hacks ? (the vac ban wave from december)

4. Sid

Sid Little piece of Sid!

Hello Cacahuete54,

As Androlegend9 states, as long as you close everything and restart pc, there is no way your other accounts would be affected.

My main account is living proof of this. :)

Kindest regards,
    -Sid

5. cubalibre

cubalibre roll it up, light it up! ❤️

Male
    lol you can change account without restarting pc - no ban ofc !!

6. Cacahuete54

Cacahuete54 Member

Male
    Ok I see!
    Because I guess if I'm banned on csgo on my alt account, even If I restarted between switching accounts, my fear is That Valve associates the ban to csgo, whatever if it's an other cd key linked to it, cause after all, csgo is installed in the same folder on PC..
    Do you understand my fear ? :D
    And can you still reassure me at 100% sure, Like the coders of the hacks or someone who was already banned in the past from his alt account while the main account was installed on same pc and still legit ?
    Thank you very much :)

Ps : yes I'm pussy and I don't assume my actions ^^ wouldn't want to be the laugh of my friends, I like casual hacking and play 80% of the time without hacks, only when I need to release pressure from this anxiety circle from seeing other cheaters stomping you ahah :D

DopeVision likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice