CANT BUY!!! HOW DO I PURCHASE USING MY PAYPAL BALANCE

Discussion in 'CS:GO Pre-Sale Questions' started by progpxginx, Oct 5, 2016.

1. biohazard

biohazard

Haha, apparently it is :) this is something with PayPal, not unity. I'm just giving suggestions on how we can help since we aren't paypal. I can link you some admins if you want, or you can create a support ticket here.

2. Nimas

Nimas Owner of AntiboostCS

It's not a problem from Unity's end. Try again or contact PayPal support.

3. progpxginx

progpxginx Member

Male
    ik its not unitys fault. nimas do can i just send them money to u and u buy for me?

4. progpxginx

progpxginx Member

Male
    wtf, nimas can i just paypal u the money* and then u can buy it for me?

5. progpxginx

progpxginx Member

Male
    just watched rm0's video and saw u in it lol

6. Nimas

I would, but I'm currently unavailable for a couple of days, I'd recommend to get in contact with either @AlistairC or @PCDominator as I've known both of them for a long time and they would be the last ones to fuck you over, remember to also use an official middleman.

7. progpxginx

progpxginx Member

Male
    okay.

8. progpxginx

progpxginx Member

Male
    So how bout it dominator?? Bio will u be my middleman?

9. Nimas

Official middlemen are only staff members.

10. biohazard

biohazard

I am neither a trusted member nor a staff member.

@Clu @Flo @PostmaN @sela @GreenGold @Spyro and there's more but I can't think of any off of the top of my head.

11. progpxginx

progpxginx Member

Male
    ok, ok. il get someone else if u dont wanna. i trust u doe

12. progpxginx

progpxginx Member

Male
    hmmmm gonna have to get me a middleman and someone to do it with ;/

13. biohazard

biohazard

I won't do it for a couple reasons.

ts3.unityhacks.com has staff there, just dm one of them and ask the question. Support tickets also get responded to in a very short amount of time.

I don't think you really need a middle man for two reasons:
    1. Admins can just give you the premium with the money once you give it to them
    2. I think the seller has to log into your account to get premium which is NOT an option. Unity doesn't have a gift feature yet.

14. sela

sela

Female
    Yes, you need a verified PayPal account for purchases on our website. You can use your PayPal balance, but your account itself must have a credit card/debit card or bank account attached and verified.

We don't middleman these types of trades. If you can't use a verified PayPal, you can try contacting one of our reseller partners.

Nimas likes this.
  15. biohazard

biohazard

My account wasn't verified and I was still able to make a purchase. Actually I made two purchases, one for myself and one for a close friend.

16. Phil

Phil

Admin Post
    Unverified accounts should work unless paypal itself blocks them for whatever reason (possibly if they look shady or did chargebacks on digital items in the past). On our end, we also block unverified accounts from specific countries, e.g. brazil.

Nimas likes this.
  17. PCDominator

PCDominator Member

I'm not a staff member sorry.

18. Nimas

From what I've seen personally, PayPal has different rules for each country so that it lines up with their laws. I've had mutliple people having issues just creating accounts/sending money as friends&family on brand new accounts. I personally do not have a verified card attached to PayPal or a verified account. I've also had multiple paypal chargebacks from multiple big companys such as g2a.com and whatnot. My restrictions has never been limited, I've had a warning in the past, but nothing changed.

This could all be untrue though, but from my 2 years of experience with PayPal and various other people that use it. It looks like this is the case.

19. GreenGold

GreenGold Management

Male
    Paypal is not a bank but money facilitator, so if any cred card company or bank has different conditions in different countys they have to follow it.

Nimas likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice