CANT BUY!!! HOW DO I PURCHASE USING MY PAYPAL BALANCE

Discussion in 'CS:GO Pre-Sale Questions' started by progpxginx, Oct 5, 2016.

1. progpxginx

progpxginx Member

Male
    Hi I'm wondering how to purchase with my paypal balance when I goto buy with paypal it takes me to a pay screen but wants me to add a credit or debit card. no option to pay with paypal balance and i know you must be able to because everywhere else you can.

2. biohazard

biohazard

select "Skip credit creation" in the super small text at the bottom. It'll take you to a page to pay with your balance.

3. PCDominator

PCDominator Member

Unlikely the money on your account is not verified so you have to wait. This mostly happens when you get money from OP skins. I have to wait 3 weeks whenever I get money from them.

4. Nimas

Nimas Owner of AntiboostCS

There should be a text option to skip credot/debit cards. If there is not, try to pay a few times till it automatically changes itself. Also try to reload the pay screen.

5. Nimas

That wouldn't be the issue as you don't get the money if it's pending, and if you do, it's still shown quite clearly that it is pending.

6. PCDominator

PCDominator Member

No. I have money on PayPal which I can't use. There is not text nothing but every time I buy stuff I takes it from my credit card. This happens only with money I get from opskins.

7. Nimas

That shouldn't be the case. How do you know you can't use the money?

8. PCDominator

PCDominator Member

Whenever I buy stuff I can choose if I want my visa, my MasterCard or my paypal money. I can't choose PayPal even though there are 200$ on my account. When I get 10$ from somebody who bought an account and I have 210$ it gives me to option to take 10$ from PayPal and the rest from me credit card.

9. Nimas

Then contact PayPal about it, do you have a verified PayPal account?

10. PCDominator

PCDominator Member

Of course I have. They have my address, ID, 2 credit card, bank account and everything. I can use the money but I always have to wait a month or two.

11. Nimas

Then the issue is probably that the money is still pending. Try to go into your transaction logs and click on the money you got from opskins, then click "details" and look at the "status" of the payment, does it say "Pending" or "Completed"?

12. biohazard

biohazard

You need to be a certified seller or else it takes two weeks to get your money. Contact PayPal or just make 100 sales. Then you can get your money immediately from pretty much anyone.

13. PCDominator

PCDominator Member

Ahhh ok! Thanks, I didn't knew that.

14. progpxginx

progpxginx Member

Male
    I went to the pay screen and I did not see a skip credit creation option. I will upload a photo of what I see. Is this maybe because I'm not verified on paypal? No that shouldn't matter. deleteme2.PNG

15. progpxginx

progpxginx Member

Male
    Yah not seeing it at all. I will try more.

16. Nimas

If the problem proceeds, contact PayPal.

17. biohazard

biohazard

Being verified shouldn't matter at all, but try clicking the drop down arrow next to 14 Euro.

If you still don't see any options, try purchasing with the old version of the site.

18. progpxginx

progpxginx Member

Male
    Already checked there, checked again though nothing. How do I use the old version of the site?

19. biohazard

biohazard

Hm, I'm not sure. If you want, you can find a trusted member of the forums (check their profile for rep), send them the money with Family and Friends, and they can buy it for you.

I stressed trusted because I don't want you to get scammed. Create a support ticket and one of the admins may be willing to help.

20. progpxginx

progpxginx Member

Male
    This is quite a problem, they should have a way to pay with paypal balance. I mean wtf, all I want to do is give you my money is that so hard?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice