Can someone confirm that unity is working with secure launch turned on?

Discussion in 'CS:GO Pre-Sale Questions' started by hyperionkng, Jul 9, 2020.

1. hyperionkng

hyperionkng b1g namer

Male
    Hello.

I just woke up and went to my bank to deposit the money for a 1 month sub when I saw that the secure launch beta went live. Some people claimed here that the game and cheat will crash with secure launch turned on.
    So, is the cheat working using secure launch? It wouldnt help much if it is working only with secure launch turned off as Im not even sure that you can join VAC servers with that option or if you can, you will queue against spinbotters 100% which im not interested in... :(

Regards,
    Alex

2. Flo

Flo Management

Male
    Admin Post
    Hey, yes the cheat is working with secure launch on. The crashs hadn't anything to do with the secure launch and they are already fixed.

hyperionkng likes this.
  3. Flo

Flo Management

Male
    Admin Post
    Btw. this crazy new secure launch shit is like this:
    [​IMG]

4. hyperionkng

hyperionkng b1g namer

Male
    Cool and good to know, gonna be back with a sub today or tomorrow!!

I know that valve is "trying" so hard but a lot of people compalined about nvidia shadowplay and OBS not working with secure launch on and I was worried about that.
    unitylove

5. Kobo19

Kobo19 Member

Male
    Came back just recently and it crashes for me.

6. Vice

Vice Support Leader

Male
    Not related to the new feature. We are updated. Make sure you are running the stable release and not a beta release.

7. hyperionkng

hyperionkng b1g namer

Male
    Hey, im back, got a few problems with my PC after coming home from uni, my graphic card just went nuts and I had to buy a new one. Today it will arrive. In the mean time I was researching about the new trusted mode and I saw that for free DLL cheats to work you must run the game on the Beta 1.37.5.9 in order to avoid the crash.
    Also, im more concerned about this file:

In my PC where I always played with unity only and no other cheats, there is only one file named : csgo.signatures
    On my laptop where I injected a free cheat DLL yesterday (to see if the beta thing is true), a new file named foreign.signatures appeared. Is it the same with unity? When I injected that free cheat I had a message in csgo : A file was detected interacting with the game and a report was filled for diagnosis.
    I assume this is because the DLL is free and public, I expect that the Unity loader/dll will not trigger that error. I am correct? I am kinda scared but I know that unity used to have one of the best UD features, I mean, since 2017 i had 0 vac bans, only OW bans.

8. knightfall

knightfall

Admin Post
    unity uses a kernel injector so you won't run into issues like this. however it seems there are some bugs in general with valves new trusted mode, thirdparty software like obs and ingame overlays are still causing problems and they already released several fixes to adress these issues

BloodyKing and hyperionkng like this.