Can pubg cheat be able to bypass OBS?

Discussion in 'PUBG Pre-Sale Questions' started by Rickybest, May 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackHole-Z

BlackHole-Z Member

Female
    So,you have CS:GO vip?

2. ArcOfCovenant

ArcOfCovenant Member

Male
    I can neither confirm nor deny whether or not which VIP I have.

biohazard likes this.
  3. BlackHole-Z

BlackHole-Z Member

Female
    ok,i don't ask you invite me,bro.i just chat.

4. ArcOfCovenant

ArcOfCovenant Member

Male
    One thing I've learned is that you don't ever mention an invite. It makes it counter-productive.

NotAidan likes this.
  5. luschias

luschias Member

Female
    If it was obs proof id fuckin' binge stream that shit, shroud 2.0

ArcOfCovenant likes this.
  6. eqxc

eqxc Member

Male
    OBS proofing can often cause issues with detection regarding the resoulution of your game, so if you play on 1280x720 because your PC still clanks everytime you add something to the recycle bin

7. biohazard

biohazard

No it doesn't.

NotAidan likes this.
  8. eqxc

eqxc Member

Male
    Other providers have had this issue with OBS proofing so just taking their word for it, not been presented with anything to question otherwise.

9. biohazard

biohazard

OBS proofing involves a different drawing method. As opposed to hooking the in-game drawing, you'd hook something like the endscene and create a rendering device there. Then you'd elevate the level of the layer of your device.

Resolution doesn't matter unless you're changing resolution after the device is created, I suppose.

10. eqxc

eqxc Member

Male
    Is their only one way of OBS/Screen monitoring proofing though? I'd imagine they're a few ways - that's also very variable schematic really depends on how you decide to approach the hooking framework.

11. biohazard

biohazard

Well, there's externally, by creating a transparent device over the screen, which is ghetto af and wonky. It would also require a device re-initialization on resolution change.

Really, one WinAPI function will tell you the window size. If you're external, you're already looping a bunch of functions, may as well loop a check for resolution.

12. eqxc

eqxc Member

Male
    I find external to much easier to manage overall in compairson to internal, I'm assuming UH works as a hybrid fucntion where its intregral fucntion is to remain kernally internal but with API func etc drawing to the external.

13. biohazard

biohazard

No. Unity is completely internal. Drawing is also internal, otherwise you'd have to play Fullscreen Windowed or Windowed.

Internal is far easier to manage in every aspect except exception handling (it's a hassle to constantly check for nullptrs and whatnot when you're new, but it's no big deal, you get over it after some experience. winapi handles those exceptions for you externally). External is easier to manage in that regard.

Diogo122 and 9unity like this.
  14. blkwtserver

blkwtserver Member

Try streaming with other device? I'm not really sure since I haven't tried streaming with another LAPTOP / PC while playing on other pc / laptop.

15. BlueMen

BlueMen PUBG VIP

That wouldnt change anything.

biohazard likes this.
  16. Diogo122

Diogo122 Member

Male
    try not streaming at all? if I was you I would never do that, it's like asking for a ban hammer to hit you, also it's important to note that you never will reach a big audience without being banned first so you are basically risking yourself for nothing

biohazard likes this.
  17. hkniso1

hkniso1 Member

Male
    Seemingly is not compatible with all Windows 7-64 - bit systems

18. biohazard

biohazard

it is

19. hkniso1

hkniso1 Member

Male
    Tell us some sales in China, need to change his designated Windows 7 system, to perfect the use of unityhacks, doesn't specify really

20. biohazard

biohazard

Scammers in china don’t represent us.

We fully support Windows 7/8.1/10

ShiiNe likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice