Can I use these cheats on FaceIT?

Discussion in 'CS:GO Pre-Sale Questions' started by Trixx, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Trixx

Trixx Member

Male
    Just as the title says:)

2. Vice

Vice Support Leader

Male
    Hey,
    you can yes.
    BUT that does not mean that we are undetected as we do not sell Unity as an FaceIT proof cheat.
    You can find a list of supported AntiCheats on our store page.

Some users claim to use Unity in FaceIT, but we are not to be hold responsible for any bans that are being issued when using Unity in FaceIt.

Kind regards,
    ~Vice

Jonttu and supersonik like this.
  3. ryxu

ryxu Member

Male
    I will be honest with you.
    Yes U can use unity in faceit.
    But If you use PSA after 2 or 4 games you banned.
    If you use Aibmot smooth and curve you will be banned after playing 14 or 20 games maxium.
    You cant use visuals.
    I have more then 24 banned accounts in faceit and no matter what after some plays you will get banned.
    The maximum games I made was 20. When I was making the 21 I got banned.

4. biohazard

biohazard

Generally speaking, a lot of those acc bans are likely due to manual analysis from the admins.

5. ryxu

ryxu Member

Male
    Yes but Even clu make a config for me and I still got banned after like 13 games.
    No matter what you will get banned.

6. khaaze

khaaze Member

Male
    i have used them on faceit but you cant see through walls youll get banned with bhop and if you use .03 fov youll get banend within 20ish games (Have not tested trigger tho)

7. Kyuuza

Kyuuza Member

Male
  8. paloauto112

paloauto112 Member

Male
    I got 40 games with smooth aim and 150ms 30% rcs, ingame radar and rcs crosshair, bootable drive, never opened menu ingame nocheat as default config, bind for faceit cfg

I played most of my games in hubs and the radar we're working perfectly there in every single game which in normal Faceit works bad and you gotta use client.

I dont think there is serversided anticheat at all in hub servers because you have to always use client.

When I played 4 games in normal Faceit not hub I got banned after 1 Day but before that played 6 days in hubs without ban.

Heres my faceit account : https://beta.faceit.com/en/players/dimaw0w/

And as you can see normally the faceit level goes down alot after your ban but in this case it didnt, weird :D

Edit: Played my first games first half with psilent 0.6 and the other one with nocheat cfg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice