Buying today or tomorrow, need to ask questions.

Discussion in 'CS:GO Pre-Sale Questions' started by UnityHacksBest, May 28, 2019.

1. UnityHacksBest

UnityHacksBest

Male
    Does it have silent aim, stream proof and chams and glass chams? that are all the features I wish to use.

2. weisina1991

weisina1991

Male
    I am not very clear about CSGO, but I definitely have stream proof.

3. Zaubergurke96

Zaubergurke96 a heart full of mysteries

It has silent aim and chams and it is stream proof, but you can see the skin changer (i think). however, glass chams is not available.

4. UnityHacksBest

UnityHacksBest

Male
    i bought and i hate it i gotta turn safe boot off and when i try the button is gray smh

5. Crimma

Crimma

Female
    Didn't think people used safe boot lol

6. Shuazi

Shuazi

I installed my own system without security Boot Options8)

7. UnityHacksBest

UnityHacksBest

Male
    what how whenever i download it and click unityhacks.exe it says uefi safe boot needs to be disabled its a waste of money smh dont buy it i got tricked into buying

8. Shuazi

Shuazi

Enter Bios to disable safe startup. Personal problems are not related to software.

9. Crimma

Crimma

Female
    Lol mate stop winging. Your incompetence is not Unity's fault. The cheat is one of the best and one of the cheapest too. There are a million tutorials online on how to disable safe boot. Simply on startup rapidly tap the delete to enter the bios and click disable safe boot. Safe boot is not a standard feature which is activated upon first activating your PC, you would have had to activate Safe boot on your own prior to this so just do the same thing. smh................

10. UnityHacksBest

UnityHacksBest

Male
    "smh...." are you actually dumb? I'm using an isus motherboard (its a laptop) and it comes with secure boot enabled and when i go into the bios and try to turn it off the button is grayed out I tried alot of things and what do you need to be this safe for ? u can just load it into a usb and baam

11. Clu

Clu Clean Legend

If you can’t figure it out then open a support ticket and we will help you with your isis motherboard. Also, please don’t be toxic on our forum.

The Arabic likes this.
  12. Crimma

Crimma

Female
    Ask your manufacturer on why they made it secure booted, not Unity. Your sentence doesnt even make sense "and what do you need to be this safe for" um...... you don't that's why most motherboard's don't have it pre-enabled so again feel free to ask your laptop maker. Clearly you have never used a premium cheat as most premiums use a test version of windows which requires secure boot to be turned off as it would not allow you to activate the Unity test windows version to activate is secure boot was on. Clearly you are the dumb one if you did not realise I was mocking you as majority of your posts had you complaining about Unity and saying smh even though it was your fault.

13. Shuazi

Shuazi

Perhaps this is a conspiracy to ban advanced hacker software from the vendor stage of the motherboard.
    >.<

14. sqs12138

sqs12138

Safe start next, delete the password, you can turn off safe start

15. Crimma

Crimma

Female
    Sounds like something Razer would do 8)

16. UnityHacksBest

UnityHacksBest

Male
    crimma i owned one tap omniaim and aw before none of them require secure boot you must have some serious mental issues just make it a usb cheat like any other cheat

17. .maybe

.maybe

its one of the secruity features of unity. They are using another injecting methode than unity.

18. blue

blue Cheating is a drug

Male
    yeah, i was tricked into buying it too and then I got tricked into opening support tickets and asking for help when I had issues.

19. blue

blue Cheating is a drug

Male
    why do you think its been undetected for almost 3 years and those other cheats have been detected. lmao

20. Tad Ervin

Tad Ervin

Male
    i use this cheat all the time it is not a scam and it is not hard to reboot into a test windows, maybe if you cant figure that out you shouldnt be trying to cheat in the first place