before buying asking a quick question...

Discussion in 'CS:GO Pre-Sale Questions' started by The Arabic, Dec 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Arabic

The Arabic Member

Male
    I know last detection was in march but umm just asking how often does it get vaced?

every 2 months?

year?
    1 month?

i know vac detections are random but can you please tell me the dates of older detections if you can?
    just to see the timeline to see if im good and safe enough to buy cause im currently paying for a cheat that hasnt been detected in the past 7 months.

2. GreenGold

GreenGold Management

Male
    Well detections are not random and they happend when vac reseases updates that change or bring new ways to detect cheats. Which means that in theory if both cheats use similar method of hidding old detection date has nothing to do with chance of detection. But general rule is that longer the cheat is undetected means that is better built or has smaller user base.

Riftik likes this.
  3. The Arabic

The Arabic Member

Male
    believe it or not the cheat im talking about IS HUGE user base AJ is all im gonna say. i bought your guys cheat and is there a recommendation page? you guys really need a new aimbot like aimassist like AJ has. thats the only reason why i liked their cheat and been using it for over a year now.

4. GreenGold

GreenGold Management

Male
    Idk how aj aimassist works but i imagine its same as our smooth aimbot

5. Clu

Clu U̵̲̔N̴̝̈́Ḭ̶̒Ṭ̶̂Ý̷͜Ḣ̷̳A̵̢̋C̶̡̃K̶̬̏S̸̫̎

Detection is the same as VAC, when the cheat gets detected people using it will be VAC banned. This means last time it got detected was last time we got VAC banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice