account verify

Discussion in 'PUBG Public Talk' started by clow201, May 12, 2019.

1. clow201

clow201 Member

Male
    how can I verify my unityhacks account ?

2. Happy

Happy Member

Male
    Hi clow201,

to obtain access to the PUBG cheat, you need to know someone who already has access to the cheat to invite you. Then, if you obtain verification through creation of a ticket and purchase PUBG premium, you can invite your friends to purchase the cheat. Please remember that you are not allowed to sell or harass our users to try to obtain an invite. Attempting to do so may result in account restrictions or termination.

If you don't have any friends who have access to the PUBG cheat, you can utilise our friendly community to befriend someone who does (e.g. our forums or our TeamSpeak); doing this must be in a nondiscriminatory fashion (not targeting our verified users). We have this in place to minimise harassment and to maximise safety.

Kindest regards,
    Happy

755756466 and Zaubergurke96 like this.
  3. clow201

clow201 Member

Male
    Can u help me to verify my account ? because I dont have any friend in unityhacks. I just found it on google

4. davidone

davidone Member

Male
    Well, some of us were active members for 1 year to obtain access.

5. clow201

clow201 Member

Male
    so can U help me :(

6. davidone

davidone Member

Male
    In this period, when the cheat is temporary disabled, they don't accept invites.

7. 755756466

755756466 Member

Male
    That is why we value unity so much and make sure it is not used by business people:眉开眼笑:

8. Happy

Happy Member

Male
    Hi clow201,

Please note the following:

Best Regards,
    Happy

9. 陈魔末

陈魔末 Member

Male
    Unity is temporarily unavailable. You can find someone with unity authority to invite you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice