english A review of Unityhacks CSGO

Discussion in 'CS:GO Customer Testimonials' started by q7408695, Mar 19, 2020.

1. q7408695

q7408695 Member

I have been using UN's CSGO for a while, and I have promoted my account to a global elite. All I need to do now is to win the game. So I will take a moment to evaluate this.
    Undeniably, un is a good cheat software. It has a great performance in ESP and aimbot. In UN, all functions can be customized. Taking myself as an example, I only chose the character's health profile and weapon perspective in esp. In the aimbot, I chose A more reasonable range, which is a legitimate game behavior in the perspective of OW.
    However, UN has a great disadvantage in HVH.
    I mean, you have a great advantage for players who are not cheating or not obvious, but they are a bit weak for completely violent players, such as AW and SK. When they use silence and AA, you have no resistance. force.
    I think the UN has some difficulties in setting up the AA, and if it can be upgraded in this regard, I think it will be even better.
    I recommend those who need legal acting to buy this software, he will be your best choice.

Attached Files:

HeyImLukas and Flo like this.
  2. Mind to share me your config?

3. q7408695

q7408695 Member

I shared my configuration in the forum, you can find it in the publishing configuration, just recently.

4. HeyImLukas

HeyImLukas Member

Male
    If the coder would work more on the ragebot it probably would be in a class with skeet due to its detection rate and its strong legitbot.

5. Flo

Flo Management

Male
    Admin Post
    Unity isn't made for HvH, thats why the coder won't update the ragebot, sorry.

6. q7408695

q7408695 Member

hey,flo.I think we need a simpler and practical AA. Without a suitable AA, it is very difficult to fight AW and SK in legal acting.

7. Flo

Flo Management

Male
    Admin Post
    We have AA

8. HeyImLukas

HeyImLukas Member

Male
    when you use the aa you can see that in the demo your POV is from the "Fake" Model so its a safe ban if you use legit aa in unity.

9. q7408695

q7408695 Member

I think the current debugging of AA is very difficult, and I haven't got a good result in practical application. But in fact I may not debug it. So I think I need a simpler and more practical AA.