english 48 hour trial testmonial

Discussion in 'CS:GO Customer Testimonials' started by statute, Oct 8, 2017.

1. statute

statute Member

Male
    So, I've used Unity for roughly 48 hours.

When I first Injected it I got an error, but the support was fast. I wasn't online for about 20 hours after it got fixed, but the staffs gave me a new trial.

Ragebot/Antiaims 8/10:
    The antiaims are pretty good, tho I would like to see Auto Direction (Dynamic).
    The resolver is also pretty good most of the time, and I like the thing where you can bind the Wait for Resolver to a key.

Visuals 9.5/10:
    All visuals are nice, nothing really needed other than an option where you can change the opacity of the models when you're scoped and you're in thirdperson, and more visable Enemy compass (make arrows instead of dots)

Misc 9/10:
    Misc has about everything you need, but I would like to see more Fakelag options.

Configs: It's nice that the configs disables when you join a new game, and it's nice that there are premade configs.

Support 10/10:
    Fast, nice and the reason I wrote in the start.

Would I buy it again? Yes.

regards
    statute

biohazard, Phil and NotAidan like this.
  2. biohazard

biohazard

Thanks for the awesome review!

like autobot walk? or antiaim at target?
    they're automatically transparent. you can change ghost angle chams opacity, though.

3. statute

statute Member

Male
    and when I say Auto Direction then I mean Walldetection just from a long distance. You could ask No Spread, I'm pretty sure that he knows what it is.
    And I know that they're transparent, but I would like to make it less transparent, and some may like it even more transparent :D

4. biohazard

biohazard

Ah, that's already in! The edge detection works even without walls near you. (it's called Free-standing edge btw)

And I see what you mean about transparency.

5. statute

statute Member

Male
    Oh, I haven't noticed that ;) My bad :D

6. Charlieyyzz

Charlieyyzz Member

Male
    Which edge is that? LBY OUT Fakehead out Or BACKOUT I cant find freestanding?

7. biohazard

biohazard

it's not a stance, it's just a mechanic

8. Phil

Phil

Admin Post
    ? [x] Dynamic Edges

Clu likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice