english 3 years later

Discussion in 'CS:GO Customer Testimonials' started by Whyhack.idk, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Whyhack.idk

Whyhack.idk Member

Male
    When i first started using Unity in December of 2016, i did not know what to expect. I thought this was just another website that used a cracked cheat. BUT No, it was more than that. This website was and still is the best option for CSGO FUN :) ... I been off/on playing with unity, but never once's did i get banned on my legit account. I lost over dozens of accounts but that was because i "RAGED" and fucked with my m8's. But never once when i played on super legit settings did i get accused or banned. My testimonial is that, for as long as i can remember unity has been fun and exiting!!! Dont hesitate to buy it, just dont fucking rage, spin and then complain when you get banned LOL. But on the real side, i want to thank the devs and the supporters that manage this website day to day. I love this shit bois!!! and i can never get enough. (3 years of constant cheating on my main. and still no VAC :) *Knock on wood*

2. hensi

hensi

Male
    Thanks for the kind testimonial :)

3. .maybe

.maybe

Female
    thanks for sharing your opinion :3

4. Chriisx3

Chriisx3

how on earth would you manage not to get accused, people call me a cheater like every game but i havent been banned yet either

5. blue

blue Cheating is a drug

Male
    i try hard to not get reported cause I am in high trust right now. ^^ just doing be obvious. make normal plays and dont check someone and let them kill you once or twice. dont clutch every clutch situation etc..

6. Antimate

Antimate No support via pm.

Male
    unitylove

7. Jokeras

Jokeras

Male
    Nice :D, wich cfg u use? if u want to show us xd

8. Pyryttaja

Pyryttaja Member

Male
  9. Hiroshi-Daiki-Fu

Hiroshi-Daiki-Fu

Male
    I feel you, Unity is the best <3 you could not say any better

10. Whyhack.idk

Whyhack.idk Member

Male
    to be honest the reason i dont get accused is because my movement and aim dont change when i play with or without hacks (LOW fov helps like .03-.07). I also try to not clutch every round <--- biggest giveaway that someone is cheating

11. Whyhack.idk

Whyhack.idk Member

Male
    Ill paste it on the config area. its my own config, all the guns are set differently and the walls are set to not show up till they are very close. helps with the not looking at people through walls

12. Chriisx3

Chriisx3

im playing on 0.8 and using sound esp only aswell, and im called out soo often xD

13. Sophiemrtn

Sophiemrtn Im a cute girl right? Why dont you click my name..

Male
    walls set to not show up till very close?? there is such a way to setting that shit? ive been here for years, never knew that.. howw?? Nice testimonial btw, agree 11/10!!

pcgamer1000 likes this.